Sunday, November 4, 2012

Interesting Recent Headlines

Barack Obama:  "Voting is the best revenge."  For what?  Who is he trying to get revenge on?  He made this statement off-script, when, for a brief moment, he wasn't reading his teleprompter.  One more instance of Obama's inability to do anything that basically isn't according to script.  Where people got the idea he is intelligent, I do not know.  Well, yes, I do.  The American media said he was.  That, in itself, is virtually a priori evidence against the assertion.  Believe me, folks, having a degree from Harvard does NOT make one intelligent.  Indeed, in my opinion, it is virtually a priori evidence against....

**********
"Black pastor receives death threats after reversing support."  A black preacher in Sacramento, California, voted for Obama in 2008, but said he will not do so this time.  He's not the only black clergyman who has announced that he will not support Obama this time, especially because of the President's support for homosexual "marriage".  It is very nice to see that there are some black people whose religion is more important to them than their color.  Unfortunately, that is not the case for many black people, and some have apparently threatened this preacher. 

These threats are one more fine example of "tolerant" liberalism.

**********
"Obama supporters step up riot threats."  There have been numerous cases of people posting on Twitter (and other social media) saying, if Obama loses, they will riot and/or assassinate Mr. Romney.  Most of such posts are too profane to put on a decent blog.  I haven't seen any examples of Tea Party people announcing that they are going to riot or kill Mr. Obama if he is victorious Tuesday.  Perhaps they exist; I only say I have not seen them if they do.

**********
HBO Comedian Bill Maher, who is an avid Obama backer, speaking to Romney supporters:  "If you're thinking about voting for Mitt Romney, I would like to make this one plea: black people know who you are and they will come after you". 

I wonder what would happen if a conservative comedian had said to Obama supporters, "White people know who you are and they will come after you."  Well, no, I don't wonder what would happen, I know what would happen--such a person would be fried alive in the media.  Bill Maher will, naturally, keep his job.

I, for one, do not believe that any significant number of blacks will riot in the United States if Mr. Romney wins.  I think most of them are far better people than that.  I certainly hope they don't.  Because, if they do, as Bill Maher suggests, know who Romney supporters are and go after them, they are liable to find out that many of those Romney supporters are also members of the NRA....